This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for APACEPACKAGING.COM. We respect your privacy and are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you use this site. This policy may be changed from time to time, without notice, at Apace Packaging's sole discretion, so please check back periodically.
This statement is intended to notify you of:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you
What cookies are and how they are used by this site
The organization collecting the information
With whom the information may be shared
How the information is used
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
How you can update, correct, or delete your personally identifiable information
The kind of security precautions that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
Our policy for children under the age of 13
By using this Site, you signify your assent to the terms and conditions contained in this Privacy Statement. Please do not use this Site if you do not agree to the Site's privacy practices, as described herein. Your continued use of this Site, after changes have been made to this Privacy Statement, with or without notice, will constitute your assent to any changes.
1. What personally identifiable information does APACEPACKAGING.COM collect?
APACEPACKAGING.COM collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our website. We collect information such as your name, age and email address during registration for certain online activities offered on our site, such as surveys, online purchasing, chat rooms, bulletin boards, or email newsletters. In addition, information is collected when you register for any workshops from our web site, or report a problem to our web site. Whenever you contact APACEPACKAGING.COM, post a message or participate in a Forum, we may keep a record of that correspondence. Wherever APACEPACKAGING.COM collects personally identifiable information on our Site, APACEPACKAGING.COM will make reasonable efforts to include a link to this Privacy Statement on that page.
2. What are cookies and how does APACEPACKAGING.COM use them?
3. Who is collecting your information?
4. With whom does APACEPACKAGING.COM share my information?
APACEPACKAGING.COM will not share your information with others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. The following describes some of the ways your information may be disclosed.
(1) APACEPACKAGING.COM may disclose your personal information to business/education partners and sponsors, but this is specifically described prior to data collection or data transfer. Some or all data collected during a APACEPACKAGING.COM promotion may be shared with a sponsor. In many instances, only your email address will be shared with the sponsor. If more information will be shared with the sponsor, you will be notified prior to the transfer.
(2) APACEPACKAGING.COM provides some information to companies that perform certain services for us. These companies are not authorized to release this information to other third parties. This policy applies only to APACEPACKAGING.COM. Different policies may be applicable to third party vendors and suppliers of services on APACEPACKAGING.COM.
(3) APACEPACKAGING.COM may share aggregated demographic information (such as the percentage of users that are male) with our partners, prospective partners, educational institutions, other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
5. How will APACEPACKAGING.COM use the information?
The primary reason APACEPACKAGING.COM collects personal information from its users is to provide you with a personalized experience on our web site. This includes providing content, online registrations and many other services. By knowing some information about our users, we are able to better serve you by providing more relevant content and advertisements on our site. APACEPACKAGING.COM does research on our users' demographics, interests and behavior based on the information provided to us, in order to better serve our users. This aggregated information may be shared with advertisers or business partners.
6. What are my choices regarding collection, use and distribution of my personal information?
APACEPACKAGING.COM is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent user information to anyone. We will notify you at the time of data collection or transfer if your data will be shared with a third party and you will always be given the option of not permitting the transfer. In addition, you can choose not to use a particular service or participate in certain contests or promotions if you do not want to allow your data to be shared. (Please see section 4 above, "With whom does APACEPACKAGING.COM share my information?" for complete details of how your information may be shared). Some APACEPACKAGING.COM promotions may ask for your email address in order to send updates, newsletters, special announcements, etc. When you participate in these types of information delivery, you will automatically receive information-related email, unless you choose the no-email option that some registrations offer. These information-related email messages may include targeted announcements. You also have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your web browser preferences, you have the ability to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. Please be aware that if you choose to reject all or some cookies, you will be unable to use those services on APACEPACKAGING.COM which require registration in order to participate.
7. How can I update, correct, or delete my personally identifiable information?
You can change your personally identifiable information at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. What security precautions are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of my information?
9. What is the policy for children under the age of 13?