Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Must report to Room/Line Lead any personal or production issues.
• Must be dressed appropriately (IE: long pants, shirt with sleeves, hair net, face mask gloves, beard net, lab coat, shoe covers, and closed toe shoes).
• Must keep your room and line clean and orderly.
• Alert and aware of packaging process to ensure the highest quality of production is offered to the customer.
• Must work closely with the QA, Room Lead, and Production insuring that all cleanings are done correctly as set forth by FDA regulations.
• Must assist Maintenance Department in accessing and correcting any maintenance problems.
• Any job within our capabilities that needs doing to secure our customers get the products and service they deserve and need when they need it for our success!!!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 0 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 0 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.